Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Chauchard Tea

Hi, I just started today and I dont have fresh thyme and rosemary so I used dried ones instead. Below is my recipe:

1L water
1 star anise
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon rosemary

But the tea seems very light so I am wondering if the measurements for dried spices are enough. Can you advise?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

hi, im confused? :-O
sa meal plans may nakalagay na vegetables?
Para san po yun?

Thanks

Hello Beth,

those that are sold in groceries are generally Chinese Star anise and are non-toxic. :)

Hi Laarni

Im buying repacked star anise, how will i distinguish japanese from chinese star anise, since the repacked star anise available in our place has no labels?

Thanks for helps

Tweaked it a bit and added a bit of cinnamon bark for more flavor---YUM! :)

Hello Beth,

Actually there's no harm with consuming more of star anise, just make sure you have the Chinese star anise and not the Japanese one which is studied to be toxic especially to infants. For 1 liter of water, 1 star anise will do.

Hi Laarni, why cant we not add more 1 star anise in every mixture? What is the effect? Thanks.

Hello Anne,

You may increase thyme and rosemary up to 1 tbsp each but not star anise. Please stick to only 1 star anise per mixture. :-q

Hi Laarni, I changed ingredients to below and it's better.

1L water
2 star anise
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried rosemary

Hello ladies,

How was it so far?

thanks Anne for the link, Victoria said we can have it cold!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)