Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

50 Ways to Prepare Chicken Breast

Hi everyone,
I stumbled upon this link http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/50-ways-prepare-chicken-breast and was wondering if we can use any of the recipes there. :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

great! :) Thanks thanks!

This is really nice, pewpew! You may use some of the recipes, just be careful to use those which require a sweet sauce, breading and deep-frying.

Thanks for sharing!

Hello pewpew,

I read the article and it is really a good one. You can actually use the combinations there. However, please take note of some ingredients that are not favorable to your diet.

maple syrup
barbecue sauce
marmalade
condensed mushroom soup
apple juice

For sweetener, I suggest you use coco sugar, Stevia, and muscovado. For fruit juices, you may use fresh orange and lemon plus peel.

Barbecue can be allowed provided that you remove the black substances on it.

The use of herbs and spices is very good. But for the crusted ones, I sugegst you use this mixture instead.

Egg + oat bran + crushed nuts.

:-q

I'll check on the recipes, pewpew :) Thanks for the link! :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)