Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Off from CGN Meal Plan for 4 days

Im on my 14th week and decided to continue Phase 2 of my diet instead of proceeding to Phase 3. But i was out of town for 4 days and have not followed the CGN Meal plan. My deviation are the ff:

1. I did not observe the proper timing of meals
2. i took sodas and juices (red tea)
3. i ate too much carbohydrates like cookies, white rice, siopao etc
4. havent take my dairies, oat bran and vegetables

Now, how will i go back on track?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ mommychuy: I highly suggest that you continue with your week 2 meal plans until Sunday, and then repeat week 2 again next week, as Laarni suggested. You can still make up for the diet 'cheat' this way.

I hope you'll have a great long weekend! Keep us updated!

Thanks Laarni, it's Thursday, do I finish my week 2 till Sunday, then start over again with week 2 on Monday (oct.29)

Yes, you should definitely do week 2 again and follow it by heart! :-q

Please update your weight loss journal.

I cheated last night, I ate a buffet dinner. Although I limited my choices to fish, beef and raw vegetables, I used a lot of dip with soy sauce as it's base. This morning, I just took my soy milk and chauchard tea for breakfast, since I still feel full from last night's buffet dinner. Should I start with week 2 again next week. I'm type O and just lost 4lbs on my week one.

Continue with 3 days of phase 1 and the proceed with phase 2 :) By the way, I'm happy to know you progress.

After fasting and 1 week of Phase 1 (today is my last day) , i lost just 1 lb, at least i did not gain weight after "4 days of feasting",

Shall I proceed with Phase 2 or continue week 2 of Phase 1?

All right, Beth. I'm excited to know the result. I, too, will do CGN phase 1 next week, i'll join you and two of my office mates =D We can do it, Beth! :-q

Thanks Laarni...i will let u know result soon after phase 1 for 1 week

Hello Beth,

Do a fast for 1 day and proceed with phase 1 for 1 week :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)