Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Deviation from CGN Diet

Im type B and among the foods that i must avoid are pork and chicken.But today i was in an occasion (official business) where food served that i did not resist are pork and chicken, plus rice cake ( i ate lot of it), and ice cream.

I am afraid of the effect of this deviation from CGN Diet so i did a 500 skipping ropes to burn those calories.

What else will I do in order to avoid weight gain? I havent lose enough weight yet so im really worried...

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

yes i just made my payment while ago for 3 month access for continuity of my CGN Diet program...

Hi Beth,

How is you subscription extension? Have you requested for it already?
Let me know if you need assistance.

yes...i let you know the result soon, thanks a lot Laarni

Hi Beth,

I answered you through personal message :) I hope you received it. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)