Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Food products included in the meal

where can I find low fat soy cheese?is low fat soy cream the same as low fat soy cheese? I can't find both in the grocery. Is it ok to use dried thyme and rosemary for the tea? Is it ok to use thousand island dressing (del monte product)? Had trouble looking for fresh herbs like mint leaves, thyme, rosemary and such, where can I buy one?
I cant find non fat soy milk, I came across a brand LActasoy it says light and non dairy, is it okay to use that?thanks hope to hear a reply...

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@mabelle1987: I answered the question about the soy cheese in this topic:

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/forum/topic?topicid=124238

Soy cream (alternative to all-purpose cream) and soy cheese (alternative to regular cheese) are different products.

Dried herbs for the tea, yes. You can always opt for dried herbs if you can't find the fresh ones.

Thousand island dressing for salads? No. Stick to vinaigrette.

Lactasoy is okay. If you can't find nonfat soy milk, you can have the low fat one or the regular plain one.

For other specific diet concerns please use your Personal Questions tool :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)