Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Choice of vegetables

My meal plan has a portion for choice if veggies. How much should I eat? There's no proportion

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ ShiningLight: Yes, it's allowed. Go ahead and have you ampalaya :)

Charmaine, what about ampalaya? I love it as salad or cooked with egg. Is it allowed in Tyoe A.

@cheslei: It will be to your benefit if you eat veggies in the morning. Sure, it will take work to get used to, but there is no harm in trying if it is for your benefit, especially for your weight loss goal.

But is it ok not to eat vegetables when you have it in your plan? Like, I have it in breakfast "Choice of vegetables: cucumber, carrots, mushroom, and lettuce".. but I really don't like eating veggies in the morning :(

Hi there,
It's because you can eat as much as you want. I suggest have 2 cups of raw vegetables or 1/2 cup if it's cooked.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)