Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

equivalent of carrot

Under Phase 2, I observed that carrot is available when brown rice is not included in my meal plan like today's lunch. However, i was run out of carrot today, in its abscence, can i have apple or brown rice instead? And between the 2, what is a better choice?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello Ice!

Fruits and vegetables are best eaten raw to conserve most if the nutrients. However, you may have it steamed. Just make sure to have vegetables at every meal.

Hello,

Still about carrots.

In the menu for Week 1, it would mention 'carrots' but I would assume that it means 'raw carrots' (breakfast veggies and carrot salad).

Is it okay if I make it steamed? Any difference to what the 'raw' provides? As I do not really like them raw.

I'm a blood type AB.

Thank you.

ouch it is good i took half only, i will do it next tym...thanks charmaineanne

you can have brown rice or green beans (abitsuelas) as substitutes for your cooked carrots, but not apples. You are to have fruit only as a 4 pm snack, remember? :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)