Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Quinoa Substitute

• By Catmela
  • On 05/25/2013 11:12 pm

Hi again! :)

I am going on a quinoa hunt tomorrow but in case I can't find it because of price or accessibility, what would be a good (cheaper and more readily available) alternative to this? Am reading up on comparisons with couscous but the jury's out on this.

Thanks!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

You may also find quinoa at Healthy Options. Don't know the price though. :^>

I spotted quinoa at Metro supermarket, and it was pretty affordable. Maybe I'll give it a shot soon. My friends made a yummy quinoa, bean and cashew salad. :D

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Thank you so much, Charmaine! I love couscous because it's so easy to prepare and fun to eat. There's a lot in Rustans and Shopwise outlets as well. :-q

Couscous or simply brown rice to make your life easier :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)