Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

calcium fortified vegetable juice

Where can i buy calcium fortified vegetable juice? Or can i just make my own vegetable juice using cucumber and carrot?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

i bought V8 low sodium original 100% vegetable, calcium is only 2%. is this ok or should i replace it?

@meApharmacist: You can drink the Tipco juice pure, as is, or dilute it with a little water.

I bought TIPCO tomato juice. Is this okay? I just found out that there is no translation in the box.. :-S how do u prepare this? Can i add stevia and water? Thanks. ;)

Yes Beatrece, you may have it just as long as it is fresh an no any sugar added.

Hi. Can I use the Tipco mixed vegetable and the brocolli flavored juices? Thanks!

Hello!

We have tomato juice and carrot juice in can. I suggest you dilute it with water because it's too concentrated.

hi aside from Malee, what are the other calcium fortified vegetable juices available on the market? or if I make my own vegetable juice, what vegetables can you recommend? (Type O)

Thanks

It should be vegetable juice, hut can be with 1 citrus or apple included.

malee tastes good. Im drinking it. I think its more of a veggie juice

I bought Malee juice. I thought it was pure vegie juice, but when I saw the ingredients it was more of a fruit juice. Will this juice do , or should I replace it?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)