Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

yoghurt

what brands are preferred and where can i get:

1) non- fat cottage cheese

2) non-fat plain yogurt

Question:
regarding plain yogurts - are we allowed red mango? California berry? etc? plain-no toppings?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi coolmon,

You can find it in Healthy options, but since it is not commonly and readily available, you can go for regular soy milk or the sugar-free one. Soy cheese, you can have it replace with soft tofu :)

help please! where do i find nonfat soy milk and low fat soy cheese?

By the way you could buy cottage cheese as well dyan. :) bulla din yung brand and 97% fat free. ;)

Hi I buy my yoghurt in Ask Creek Greenhills near Xavier School. Bulla Yoghurt taste good. I think 1 Kilo/bucket is P370.00 pero if you buy 6 1 kilo merong P10 off per bucket. I'll post the number kapag nakita ko yung calling card nila. pwede din kayo magpareserve if you want.

here's the link to bulla yougurts and products... ;)
http://www.bullafoodservice.com.au/chilled-range/yogurts/natural-yogurts/greek-style-natural-yogurt.html

I cannot also find the non-fat plain yoghurt. All I can find in SM and Puregold is the Nestle Yoghurt (strawberry) 0% fat. Is this fine? I only eat yoghurt once a day or during lunch.

Thanks Vic,

I will just have to endure the non-fat plain yougurt :^> :-S

the only non-fat plain yogurt i found is a greek yogurt in cash and carry but it's an imported brand at 100 pesos per cup. too expensive :-bd

i opted to buy the nestle plain yogurt and the non-fat strawberry. luckily, strawberry is allowed for my blood type. it also has the lowest sugar content among the non-fat fruity ones of nestle. :-q

i'm doing boxing twice a week so hopefully it will burn the excess carbs/sugar i'm taking for phase 1.

What are the available brands of NON FAT PLAIN Yogurt in the Market? Can't seem to find one. :( Where do you guys buy them? Tnx

I would actually say NO to the flavored yogurts, because they will be filled with sweeteners, either natural or artificial. Just because it says "0% fat" doesn't mean it's healthy...check the sugar (or sweetener) content. :)

Vic,

Can I use 0 fat flavored yogurt instead of plain ones? ;)

Cheers,

Yannie

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)