Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

What do you eat when eating at fastfoods?

I'm just curious what you are eating when eating in jollibee or even kfc? It's like all the food there are junk food, but when it's also so addicting! I think their mashed potatoes are not healthy too, also, their chicken. So what's left to eat when we dont have a choice?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

It seems to me that Tropical Hut makes the freshest fast food, at that price point. Their burgers actually taste like beef, and are a lot bigger than everyone else's. The lettuce leaves are whole and crisp, unlike McDo or Jollibee, where it's soggy in chopped up bits. :) They also have clubhouse sandwiches.

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hainanese Delights at Robinsons Magnolia serves steamed fish fillet, which is yummy and just the right portion size for one. They also serve tasty fried radish cake but 1) it's fried, 2) it's greasy, and 3) one serving is good for 2. If you like radish cake like I do, the one at Causeway restaurant is much better.

• Posted by Catmela

PS. I once happened to catch a glimpse of a KFC kitchen and saw that their mashed potatoes came in powder form, in bags. Figured that if those processed potatoes can last indefinitely in storage, it can last indefinitely inside the human body. Since then I've stayed away from the stuff, in favor of boiling and mashing my own fresh potatoes at home instead.

• Posted by Catmela

As much as possible I avoid eating at fast food joints because since last year, most of their food makes me dizzy, thanks to their high sodium, cholesterol, and sugar.

However, when I'm really hungry, I opt for the following:

KFC - Salad (I like it that they serve the dressing on the side so I can control the amount)
Wendy's - Salad, shrimp sandwich (I don't eat most of the bun), hot tea
Pizza Hut - Salad, soup (but the soup is too salty so I don't eat that often)
Jollibee - Tuna pie, coffee
McDo - Apple pie, coffee

No softdrinks, because they make me gassy. :P

My most evil fast food indulgences would be the Big n' Tasty burger, Sausage McMuffin, and french fries from McDonald's. But I don't eat them too often (an average once or twice a month) because I feel horribly bloated and sluggish afterward.

I'm Type O and when I'm indulging I eat at Stackers. They have this dish with a quarter pound pure beef patty in a bed of salad. I've always loved it. If not then the burger steak at french baker. You now see the trend. Hahaha

@Dhail: Very good work you did there whenever you are eating out! I am really happy that you are applying all you have learned in the program. Regarding weight plateau, you may ask our team in the Personal Questions tool (be ready with your Weight Loss Journal entries for the past 2 weeks too) so our team can recommend an appropriate strategy for you.

PS. I also happen to love Twining's English Breakfast tea, especially with nonfat milk :)

This was a big challenge on me when we were away for almost 1 week. I had few options. The whole family has to agree with me in choosing where to eat. We dine several times at Pancakes even if we go to other malls because they have vegie salads there, I just omitted the dressing. they also have beef meals suited for type B's like me. I just need to ask special request not to put gravies and other toppings, etc...just plain as it is... good that they are accommodating. I found their plain yogurt really good but I think there's some sugar in it. I also love their Twinings English breakfast tea as a replacement for Chauchard tea. For combos with pancakes or rice, I just choose one with rice and eat half of it and have 2 poached eggs. But honestly, I was not able to follow my week 4 plan religiously especially with my kids and husband who are always munching inside the car. Whew! very tempting. I always have plain cashew nuts and dark chocolate in my bag for my afternoon snacks. When we were back home, I checked my weight and it went up a little bit, i should say almost stagnant for the past 2 weeks. I hope I can recover this week, my 5th week.

A good strategy, Beth. you may want to take the other side of bun on your burger. ;)

I love big and tasty too ... since it is a beef i usually choose this whenever i go to mc do with kids....i avoid fries. I hope imm making the right choice

@ HotMomma: and do you still plan to eat those during your diet? I hope not! :P

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)