Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Where to buy 70% dark chocolate

Post here where you've found 70% dark chocolate!

Just yesterday, I found 71% and 72% dark chocolate at Marks & Spencer in Greenbelt 5. Other branches should also have it.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

its not yet open.. but I already threw the receipt.. kainis! i wasnt able to notice the toffee kasi parang same color ung text dun sa label.

Thanks for the advise.. :D

Sorry, the toffee and caramel have too much sugar, so you should reserve this bar for a cheat day instead.
If you haven't opened the bar yet, and you still have the receipt, you can return it to the supermarket in exchange for the plain 70% one. :)

this is the one im talking about..

I bought the brand VALOR 70% and i was not able to notice that it has toffee and caramel. I thought it was plain. Is this okay? this is cheaper than the Lindtt Excellence 70%.

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi! I found Villar Noir 72% cocoa at Hi-Top Supermarket Aurora at P90 for the big bar. :)

Mine too, Villar Noir 72 % cocoa at SM

Thanks for the info, Fluffy! O:-)

I bought mine at SAVEMORE, Villar Noir 72 % cocoa, they always have it.

hi.
to those still looking for not so expensive 70% cocoa choco bars, i found one at Metro Market (the Market Market Grocery). The brand is Belle France and it's on sale at P64.75 for a 100g bar! Expiry date is July 2013. It's way cheaper than the usual price for a 100g bar at P100++.

How big is 1 square of dark chocolate? 1cm by 1cm?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)