Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

How do you measure accurately for the weight grap?

I'd like to ask you guys how did you measure your chest, biceps, waist, hips, thighs for the weight grap. I just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thanks!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Weight:

We suggest that you weigh yourself once a week (you will receive a reminder every Saturday). Weighing yourself daily or too often sometimes triggers obsessive behavior and frustration when weight remains stagnant for a few days.

Chest:

Measure yourself while standing, by wrapping the measuring tape around the chest area, along the nipples. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor.

Biceps:

Take the measurement in the middle of the bicep, where it is widest

Waist:

Measure your waist at one inch above the navel. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor.

Hips:

Measure your hips around the pubis, without clenching the buttocks and, standing with your feet closed.

Thigh:

Take the measurement midway between the knee and the hipbone.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)