Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

First week of my CGN diet

Hello,

Welcome to your official week 1 on the program ! =D

Are your food ingredients complete?
Have you followed your breakfast meal plan?
What about your lunch?
Is everything ready for your dinner meal?
Does anyone missed on his/her meal already?

How does it feel to start your diet taking a conscious effort to stick to your meal plan?
Let's share stories and get motivations from each other.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Thank you Charmaine. :)

I noticed that during lunch we should eat pork or beef. Can't we eat fish during lunch? Also is it okay to just have fruits during the 4pm break? I can't find low salted nuts yet. But I really prefer eating fruits than nuts.

Thanks!

@ joanaprille: I'm sure you did just fine. When in doubt, don't hesitate to ask us on the Personal Questions tool to check your Weight Loss Journal to make sure.

@ kit_katx: Excellent use of food subs! Good job!
It is better to take food items one at a time than all at once, because you are helping your body digest food more efficiently. It's okay not to follow this method if it is really not for you.

Hi! I started my diet today. I was supposed to start last week but I'm not yet prepared.

I was not able to eat all the recommended food for breakfast but was able to follow the lunch, snack and dinner. Instead of having low fat soy cheese, I had kesong puti instead. And instead of having poached tuna, I had Tuna steak - seasoned with salt and pepper to taste, dill, grated ginger, lemon then pan fry it to a non-stick pan using olive oil. Is this fine?

For the tea, for now I'm drinking green tea mint. I was not able to prepare the Chauchard tea yet but will also drink this for the next few days.

For the calcium-fortified vegetable juice, I had the carrot juice in can. The red juice is quite expensive and if I have extra budget I'll buy that. We already tried that before.

For the proper order of eating the food (Phase 1: oat bran, protein, fats, veggies, dairy, beverages)
Is it okay to eat protein/fat/vege at the same time? There are veggies that I don't like or I'm not used eating alone.

I survived day 1 without rice :)

Good luck to us!

Hi! It's my first week and I think so far, I am doing good. I just altered the menu a bit but still made sure that I use the allowed ingredients and similar recipes, I hope that's just fine. I am just having problems though following the every four hour meal because my shift starts in the afternoon and I wake up a bit late in the morning. It's hard but I am just focusing on the result, I can't wait to lose these pounds I've been trying to lose for the longest time! :-q

@Lightyearsaway : Ideally you should have your breakfast by 8AM, Lunch by 12NN, PM Snack 4PM, and dinner 8 PM. About every four hours, our bodies secrete hormones (insulin and cortisol) that allow us to absorb food to nourish our cells. Thus, during these times food should also be introduced to our bodies. :)

What time is the recommended bfast and dinner actually?

MINDSET is a KEY! - Definitely! :-q

I agree. It's really important to be ready for battle. Shopping list check, except for 3 ingredients but I think it's okay.

Mindset is also key. I'm keen on losing weight so I do my best in keeping to the meal plans. Lost 2.2 pounds in 4 days thus far. Hope to continue losing weight this fast! :)

Always have a positive mindset. You can do this, Dione!
It's better that you are open to discuss your diet slips than hid it and let it all accumulate as fat :)

Hi! This is my first day of my first week on the program, and I have already missed TWO of my recommended meals (Breakfast and Lunch) :(( This is so embarrassing. :^> It is hard to stick to the meal plan, especially when you forgot to buy the ingredients for your meal. However, I still have my game face on. I'll be on my way to the supermarket after work! :-q Wishing everybody a great first week! :D

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)