Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

skipping / replacing items on the meal plan

hello, i suppose the food combination indicated in our meal plans are necessary to achieve the maximum effect if its followed strictly, BUT what if:

1. I want to skip an item
ex. let's say I don't like the food item or I was not able to buy it. (ex. vegetable juice, oat bran etc) Can I skip it without risking the efficacy of the program?

2. I want to change the format/recipe of the food
ex. 120g Poached tuna with dill -- what if i prefer to eat 120g canned tuna in brine instead?
or for 120g stir fried beef steak -- can I just eat 120g of boiled beef cubes (nilaga)?
or marinated chicken skewers -- can I eat plain pan-seared chicken fillet (seasoned w/ salt & pepper only)?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi. We do not have an oven at home, that’s why I can’t prepare anything that’s “baked”. Is it okay if I just fry it instead (using vegetable oil)? Or do you have any other alternative preparations for “baked” meals. Yesterday, I fried my chicken patty, and today I am using the Friday meal plan, to skip the baking part again.

One more thing, can I (at anytime) eat almonds instead of fruits for merienda, and vice verse? I ran out of fruits and didn’t have time to buy last night.

Hello :)

You can only take 1 fruit as a replacement for one apple. You can have any other plain nuts, less grease and less salt as substitute to almonds.

hi! correct me if I'm wrong, (from the food equivalent link), I can take 1 pc of orange AND 1/2 pc of grapefruit INSTEAD of 1 pc of apple? what can I substitute for almonds? (phase 1). tnx! =)

Hello! ;)

Very interesting topic on food substitutes.

You may actually substitute food items that you want. Please refer to 'CUSTOM MEAL PLANS' and 'LIST OF FOOD EQUIVALENCES' to help you manage proper substitutions.

Hi!

1. It really depends on what you're omitting. The two that you cited, vegetable juice and oat bran, contain fiber that is necessary for the detox process. Vegetable juice also contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for anti-aging.

2. You can simply go to Tools in your left-hand column, then click on Bonus, then check out the two links under References, the List of Food Equivalences and Custom Meal Plans.
But for your examples:
Canned tuna = drain from the brine very well; preferably rinse it even, since the brine contains too much salt (which will lead to water retention)
Nilaga = OK
Chicken fillet = OK

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)