Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

skipping / replacing items on the meal plan

hello, i suppose the food combination indicated in our meal plans are necessary to achieve the maximum effect if its followed strictly, BUT what if:

1. I want to skip an item
ex. let's say I don't like the food item or I was not able to buy it. (ex. vegetable juice, oat bran etc) Can I skip it without risking the efficacy of the program?

2. I want to change the format/recipe of the food
ex. 120g Poached tuna with dill -- what if i prefer to eat 120g canned tuna in brine instead?
or for 120g stir fried beef steak -- can I just eat 120g of boiled beef cubes (nilaga)?
or marinated chicken skewers -- can I eat plain pan-seared chicken fillet (seasoned w/ salt & pepper only)?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

thank you! i'll let you know once i find any more :)

Will definitely get around to those, but any help is always appreciated. ;)

great! thanks! i can't remember all the inconsistencies that i saw, but you might want to check those out, too :-q

Hi Anina—

I'm so sorry, I've already figured out the cause for the conflicting statements. In the translation from the original French, two different types of beans (yes, both white-colored beans) were translated as "white beans". I'll have to review the original French text and consult this with the dietitians, and we'll get back to you ASAP about this and make the corrections.
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions. :-q

thank you, victoriacastillo and charmaineanne. however, my question does not only pertain to oat bran, but in general. in my session today, i was given a summary of the food items that are good for my blood type (O), but there are still inconsistencies when i compared it with the list of allowed/prohibited foods. for example, it was mentioned in today's session that white beans are good for blood type (O), but when i cross-checked the list of allowed/prohibited foods it was under the 'foods to avoid' column. this makes it very confusing.

@ nynyn612: Of course, that's even preferable. :-q
Laughing Cow (La vache qui rit) is a common brand. You can also check out imported (U.S) Kraft cheeses, and there are also several Australian brands.

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

What are some brands of the low fat cheese? Cant seem to find it. :(

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

For vegetable juice, can I make my own instead on buying the canned juice? Let's say I will do carrot juice and add water on it.

Hi aninaj!

Good day! I believe you are under the blood type O? You may notice that most grains are not allowed in this blood type, such as wheat and oats, because they contain 'gluten', which can be intolerable for people under Type O. Oat bran is still allowed in your meals because most of the gluten from the grain is removed during processing.

Oat bran is also very beneficial for losing weight. It is very high in fiber, which has an absorbent effect: they can absorb 20 to 40 times their volume of liquid and absorb a small amount of fat and sugar from your diet. :-q

Hi Anina, your forum thread was not deleted, it's right here:
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/forum/forum-post.asp?topic_id=98000

I didn't answer because your question is best served by the dietitians.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)