Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

skipping / replacing items on the meal plan

hello, i suppose the food combination indicated in our meal plans are necessary to achieve the maximum effect if its followed strictly, BUT what if:

1. I want to skip an item
ex. let's say I don't like the food item or I was not able to buy it. (ex. vegetable juice, oat bran etc) Can I skip it without risking the efficacy of the program?

2. I want to change the format/recipe of the food
ex. 120g Poached tuna with dill -- what if i prefer to eat 120g canned tuna in brine instead?
or for 120g stir fried beef steak -- can I just eat 120g of boiled beef cubes (nilaga)?
or marinated chicken skewers -- can I eat plain pan-seared chicken fillet (seasoned w/ salt & pepper only)?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

hi, charmaine..

reading back on your response to my inquiry, i was wondering isn't corn a vegetable as well similar to baby corn? i read that baby corn is the same as the big one, but was just harvested early.

I am confused. In Phase I, which is better to eat, those with high GI or low GI or no carbohydrates at all. Btw, I am a Type A.

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Instead of canned vegetable juice, I tried doing my own vegetable juice at home during weekends. However, I bought some juice to be bought to the office. The brand was Tipco. However when I read the label, it has some fruits on it. Is this ok? Thanks?

thank you for the clarifications, charmaine :)

actually, i found the whole wheat bread mentioned in my session yesterday regarding foods that are allowed for type O.

good to know that i can have baby corn and that it's different from the big one :P

and for the salmon, based on your response, i guess there is a difference between fresh salmon and the smoked version. thank you for the clarification on that. :)

Thank you aninaj! Your feedback is well-received and appreciated.

Regarding the inconsistencies you found:
> avoid ham/pork; however, my meal plans indicate i can have lean ham

- I noticed and I apologize for having this typo error. You can replace lean ham with lean chicken or turkey ham.

> salmon was one of the fish that was supposedly good for me, but not it's in the food to avoid list. it actually says to avoid smoked salmon so i'm not sure if there's a difference with just salmon -- i'm thinking there shouldn't be

- For blood type O, fresh salmon is allowed, but not the smoked one.

> type O apparently cannot tolerate wheat products, but in my meal plan i could consume wheat bread.

- could you specify the occurence in which you saw "wheat bread" in the meal plan? I don't seem to see it in the first weeks of the meal plan.

> it mentions i should avoid corn, but my meal plan consists of baby corns

- For Type O, corn should be avoided, but not baby corn which is a vegetable.

Charmaine, In-house Dietitian

i found some inconsistencies again. in today's session, a summary of foods to avoid was provided. below are some inconsistencies i found:
> avoid ham/pork; however, my meal plans indicate i can have lean ham
> salmon was one of the fish that was supposedly good for me, but not it's in the food to avoid list. it actually says to avoid smoked salmon so i'm not sure if there's a difference with just salmon -- i'm thinking there shouldn't be
>again, the white beans popped up on my to avoid list, but i believe this is already being checked on.
> type O apparently cannot tolerate wheat products, but in my meal plan i could consume wheat bread.
> it mentions i should avoid corn, but my meal plan consists of baby corns

thank you!

• Posted by Suzzell

is it ok to eat isaw?

@ nynyn612: You'd rather check the glycemic index first in phase 1, and those are not options (too high in sugar). Do as Suzanne and go for nuts instead. :)

I ate nuts or kasuy instead when I'm hungry :)

• Posted by nynyn612

Thanks Victoria! On my first day, I was hungry at around 10am. Can I eat fruits like banana or grapes? I'm type O. Thanks!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)