Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

skipping / replacing items on the meal plan

hello, i suppose the food combination indicated in our meal plans are necessary to achieve the maximum effect if its followed strictly, BUT what if:

1. I want to skip an item
ex. let's say I don't like the food item or I was not able to buy it. (ex. vegetable juice, oat bran etc) Can I skip it without risking the efficacy of the program?

2. I want to change the format/recipe of the food
ex. 120g Poached tuna with dill -- what if i prefer to eat 120g canned tuna in brine instead?
or for 120g stir fried beef steak -- can I just eat 120g of boiled beef cubes (nilaga)?
or marinated chicken skewers -- can I eat plain pan-seared chicken fillet (seasoned w/ salt & pepper only)?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

are the list of food equivalences good for all blood types? In my case, im type B, Phase 1, can i eat chicken or pork instead of beef all the time?

Of course, you may. take advantage of the bonus pages found under the tools section. You can find there the meal structure and the list of food equivalences to help you create your own meal or substitute one food item for the other. :-q

I have the same concern as wkt (quezon city) above. Can we modify the way the food is prepared? Or replace some minor ingredients? Like if i replace the vinagrette with plain lemon juice is that ok? Pls help. Im about to start on july 2.

I have the same question as nynyn612 - is it ok to buy the Tipco juice that has some fruits in it?

hi, suzzell!

when i checked the GI table it seems like rye bread is in both medium and high GI though the one in high GI shows 30% rye so maybe it has a lower GI if it's whole rye bread (?) just a thought :)

thank you, charmaineanne and victoriacastillo!

i guess what confused me was the fact that it was implied that the mature corn was not a vegetable like the baby corn; however, based on the new response both are vegetables, just with different nutritional value.

thanks, thanks!

• Posted by suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

In preparation for my phase 2, i would like to ask, why there's rye bread in the meal plans, but when you check the glycemic of it, it's included in high GI?

I don't have Charmaine's expertise the way she described it, but if I may also make a simple observation—you can eat the tender husks of baby corn, but you can't do it with mature corn, as the husks have grown tough. Not totally the same then, even if both stem from the same crop. :)

Hi aninaj,

Of course they are the same, but the mature one vs. the young one have already different nutritional and biochemical components. The mature one has more of the starch so in your meal plans it is grouped along with rice, bread and pasta, while the young one is considered as a vegetable because its grain hasn't yet developed to provide a substantial amount of starch like the mature one has.

I hope everything is clear now :)

@ pinaysicmemanila: You have to avoid medium and high GI foods in Phase 1. Unfortunately, they're all the tasty stuff, like bread, rice, etc.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)