Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Soy milk nonfat or unsweetened?

What's better for the program? Non fat or unsweetened as I can't find nonfat unsweetened soy.

Thanks!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

You can learn more about your bonus pages here: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/blogs/blog.asp?rno=531895&b_id=16987

Hi PrinRoman!

Check out the proper dairy substitutes in the List of Food Equivalences under Tools > Bonus :-q

what can i substitute with soy? i dont like soy kasi

• Posted by Jgreyes
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Thanks fluffy!

@pinaysicmemanila I think non fat yogurt is allowed. You can go to bonus tab and it has a list of equivalences so you can do your substitutions : :) non fat milk also can bemused in place of on fat soy :)

Fluffy,

I wish it's that simple... I'm 4,000 miles away from there so I will nto be able to do that :(

My husband manage to find one so I'm good :)

@veryannie,

i bought my west soy from the power plant branch of healthy options just last sunday.
call the branches nearest you to check which of them has stock. :)

here's the link: http://www.healthyoptions.com.ph/stores

can i replace my nestle yoghurt 0% fat with non-fat soymilk? however, i noticed before that every time i take soymilk everyday, i suddenly have pimples.

What about light soy milk - would that work?
I bought the west soy non-fat plain before but now it's not available. :(

the diet didn't say unsweetened so i think non-fat plain will do. :D
i bought the west soy non-fat plain.

• Posted by jgreyes
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

thanks fluffy! will go and check, last healthy options i went to had either non fat OR unsweetened. i guess non fat is better for this diet?

best!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)