Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I Started Today, Monday, 1 April 2013

I hope all April 1 beginners are not April-fooling their diets today :) How's everybody doing?

Welcome to the Chrono-Geno-Nutrtion Diet! My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here, together with the BelleToday Dietiian Team, to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Add the BelleToday Dietitian team as friends!

Faith
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=743493

Charmaine
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=501194

If you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Keep motivation high!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I start today Monday. April 8

noted and thanks! >:D

@melodia04: The serving sizes of food items in this program are basically the same among all clients, because one only need to eat as much in order to reach the normal average weight for them.

A correction to your analogy though, but the food requirement of a person depend more on his/her height and physical activity, in order for that person to attain the best weight.

Our daily activities and sleeping pattern also affects our diet. You have to teach your body to eat at the right time and eat the right amount of food during the day, so your body can rest easy at night and have a good night's sleep. Cutting down on your serving sizes will only make you get hungrier during unholy hours.

If you sleep late and feel hungry often in the evening, there is something wrong in your eating pattern during the day. You won't feel these hunger pangs if you eat right during the day.

Re-train your body and re-balance your eating habits in order to achieve your healthiest weight.

thanks charmaine! i'm wondering though, does the serving size of our meal plans vary depending on the weight of the person? like, is a type O 200 pounder also suggested to eat 120g of lean meat for lunch?

parang ganon... masyado kasi akong nabubusog sa mga meal plans i'm not sure if it's because mabagal metabolism ko so di pa ko natutunawan after 4 hours tapos kakain na ulit ako haha >XD i'm planning on cutting down the serving size, is that okay?

and also, what if after dinner, i'm still awake after 4 hours, is there anything i can eat? i usually sleep late and feel hungry during the wee hours of the night >XS

@melodia04: Be careful, as the first 2 weeks of the diet (Phase 1) is very restrictive and should not be extended for a long time. Make sure to avoid diet cheats during the first 2 weeks. Bloating may occur if you are not used to eating vegetables before. Drinking Chauchard tea will help prevent bloating. You can begin an exercise regimen at Phase 2 of the program.

@cheslei: Try to adapt to cooking your meals at least for the first two weeks, as I don't usually recommend eating out during Phase 1 (first 2 weeks). At Phase 2, you may eat out but keep in mind the basic meal structure (see Custom Meal Plans under Tools > Bonus)

Hi.. I just started mine this April 1. I'm really excited. But, I'm also kind of having difficulties preparing the meals. I work very early and I usually go home late at night, so preparing the meals is really a challenge. I hope there is an alternative way for this.

Far as I can say about the diet is that I don't feel weak at all just like @melodia04, instead I feel energetic but light. I love the tea chauchard tea, because for some reason I really love tea :) Crossing my fingers now that I will be able to lose weight as I progress.

i'm restarting today. i started tuesday last week and was doing fine, until the weekend came and i ate all the wrong foods.

for some reason though, during the first 4 days, i didn't particularly feel weak or deprived. in fact i feel bloated pa nga eh. i don't know if this is normal. my 8-5 is a desk job so there's not much going on with me physically, do i need to couple this diet with a workout? during that 4 days, i didn't lose weight at all.... part of the reason i'm repeating week 1.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)