Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I�m Starting on Monday 08/10/2012

Hello,

Welcome to the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday, 08/10/2012. In this forum I would like to hear from each of you as you first introduce yourself to the group and tell us more about your goals. This is also a really good way for you to meet new friends and to support one another when you feel like you�re moving slightly off course.

Now in order for you to succeed, I would like you to do three (3) simple things. This should only take 5 minutes of your day. To make a lifetime commitment to your well-being, please:

1. Read your session for the day AND watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to all of you!

Visit our exclusive group here:
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/#!/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=37024

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Though i feel a little bit nauseated and dizzy with headache still im pushing thru. I guess the sudden and abrupt zero intake of carbohydrates and so little to non at all fat causes the nausea and headache. Hope my body will eventually adjust and the uncomfortable feelings would stop and disappear. Thanks. ;)

Hello Cherry and Fe!

Congratulations on your first day! :-q How was it? I hope you your motivation is still a 10! Keep me updated through your weight loss journal. i'll be checking them :-q

Hi it was really an exciting first day though the video session entitled 5lbs less this week wont open and was not able to watch it, i started the menu program for the day. It was quite hard for me since i'm used to eating chips in between meals but i keep on telling myself no pain no gain and that this is for my own good. Its almost dinner time and i've successfully followed the days menu without cheating even though the craving for snacks especially on carb rich foods is really that great. And with the Chauchard tea at first i couldnt drink it but eventually was able to, better for me when taken cold. Be with you again tom. i know we can make this work its just a matter of determination and will power.Thanks!

i'm starting tomorrow, tuesday. i too is skeptical. i consider my case hopeless so let's see ;)

Good luck on the first Phase of the program @ cherryligon and @ MsTonidiets! :-q

For breakfast, opt for oat bran instead of cereals. During Phase 1, the main source of carbohydrates for 2 weeks are oat bran and vegetables.

Hi Dietmate @cherryligon :-)

Will also start today. I know we can do this and I see that all the recipes are easy to follow. Had cereal with milk and coffee today which is not new to me since I do cereals in the morning ever since its just that having cereals with coffee is kinda odd to me coz i felt boated after I ate..but anyway, I know we can get through it..Goodluck to you and to all our dietmates for 10-8-12
Happy CGN-Monday to all!:-)

Hi i'm melissa about to start the program on monday 10-8-12. A little bit excited and skeptical though if i'll be able to follow the program, but with my intention to really loose weight i'll try my very best to follow and discipline myself. No pain no gain, and for sure with the positive results all will be well worth it. Health is wealth! Hope to hear from you batchmates :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)