Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I�m Starting on Monday 01 October 2012

Hello,

Welcome to the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday, 01/10/2012. In this forum I would like to hear from each of you as you first introduce yourself to the group and tell us more about your goals. This is also a really good way for you to meet new friends and to support one another when you feel like you�re moving slightly off course.
Now in order for you to succeed, I would like you to do three (3) simple things. This should only take 5 minutes of your day. To make a lifetime commitment to your well-being, please:
1. Read your session for the day AND watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to all of you!

Visit our exclusive group here:

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/#!/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=1147

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ rezywezy:
1. Nonfat yogurt - You can get the plain creamy yogurt @ 28 pesos, or you can have the 0% fruit falavored one, but eat it as a snack.
2. Low fat soy cheese - most vegetarian specialty stores have this. If you can't have it, you can substitute with crumbled soft tofu, or other dairy substitutes on the List of Food Equivalences
3. Dill - Most supermarkets. You can use the dried one, or if you really can't find it, just omit or replace with other herbs
4. Nonfat cream - Most supermarkets. You can buy either nonfat or reduced fat cream

To all October 1 starters, don;t forget to weigh in on Saturday!

:^> Where can I find/buy the ff. ingredients for week 1 and 2, and how much does it usually cost?
(confession: I haven't officially started :(( )

1. Nonfat yogurt
2. Low fat soy cheese
3. Dill
4. Nonfat cream

@ rezywezy: for CGN, as cliche as it sounds, breakfast is the most impt meal of the day. If you don't have a good breakfast, you are more likely to have hunger pangs throughout the day.

The meal plan is not written in a correct sequence as of now. For breakfast the sequence is
1. oat bran w/ or w/o milk
2. protein
3. veggies
4. dairy
5. beverage (Chauchard tea)

For Phase 1 lunch and dinner
1. protein
2. fats
3. vegetables
4. dairy

Hope this helps!

same here, just started today and sort of enjoying it, kind of depressed because it's my first time to not have rice on breakfast and lunch... but I'm full promise :)

I'm supposed to start today, but I missed breakfast (haven't been a b'fast eater in DECADES :( )...

For the Oat Bran, how is this supposed to be eaten?

And i read in Doc's blog that PROTEINS have to be eaten FIRST...so does that mean the way our Meal Plan is written is already in sequence (ie., tea/coffee first, then egg, then oat bran, followed by soy milk, then veggies last)?

hi! i just joined in the program but i think im a little late since I already have my breakfast and lunch for the day. i guess i just have to start with the dinner? thanks!

@himechi: Not eating breakfast in the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet is not recommended. It's time to have a change of habit. In this program, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Most of the hormones responsible for digestion and metabolism are secreted in the morning, that is why you need to eat accordingly. Dr. Chauchard will explain more about this in your coaching sessions.

To all of you who starts today, October 1, I am wishing you the best! :)

Good luck to October 1 batchmates!

Hi batchmates, let's do this :)

Hi! excited to start this program with you guys!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)