Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm starting today, June 25

I got a bit stressed by the grocery list cause there was a lot for the week. I think I should be able to categorize them as to immediate needs. I also found out that you just can't find the herbs for the tea anywhere.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

at least 70 % of dark choco, the higher the better :-q

Ok I'll try to find the star anise. Came from the grocery again today and could not find any. :( I'll get cinnamon too and try that with my dark chocolate. Is it ok that it is 72% cacao? That's the only one I can find.

That's okay :) :-q but it will be good to have star anise also to aid in digestion. Cinnamon, you can have it with your dark chocolate. You can dust you dark choco with it and you're sure to curb your appetite and lower your blood sugar. :-q

Thank you, Laarni! :) I did try to make the tea with the dried herbs and I hope it's alright if it's just the thyme and rosemary. No star anise nor cinnamon :( .

Thank you, Laarni! :) I did try to make the tea with the dried herbs and I hope it's alright if it's just the thyme and rosemary. No star anise nor cinnamon :( .

Hi! Welcome to the community and I am really happy that you finally joined us here in The Chrono-Genon Nutrition Diet.

Reagrding shopping list, it's actually overwhelming to look at, but once you purchased the goodies for the first week, you won't be buying a lot for the following weeks, especially for the essential food items which only means you need to have in your pantry as a staple. These includes the condiments, herbs and spices.

The herbs for the tea, you can have the dried ones :-q

Good luck! :)
Cheering you on!

-Laarni

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)