Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm Starting on Monday, 28 May 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm Victoria from the BelleToday team. This forum topic is specially for new members who will start their programs this coming Monday, May 28 (if your account was opened between 21-27 May).

This forum will let us find others who are starting on the same date, to motivate and support one another in this important step in our lives.

Feel free to get to know one another�give out or ask for motivation, as the experiences that you will share and the bonds that you will make will be crucial in the success of your program!

Remember, you can always ask our team of dietitians a question related to your diet in the Personal Questions tool. If you have any technical concerns, you can ask me or use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Good luck to everyone!

Victoria
The BelleToday Team

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

HI everyone! welcome! you can find a dedicated group for this. Kindly Access it here: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/#!/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=870 looking forward to hearing from you all there!

Me too starting also on monday and i am starting already to buy some ingredients needed for my meal plan for the whole week. hope we can do it just focus and committed..

im starting also on monday and i am starting to buy the items on my shopping list..

Kooky Miss V: GREAT attitude to start! :-q

I am starting on May 28. I am excited to get on with the meal plans.. Tomorrow I'll get the ingredients for the whole week.

Guys, let's do this together! We would need each other for support.. You can add me up so we could get to know each other. ;)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)