Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

In the Press

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: In the Press

Lady Mayo is featured in Good Housekeeping's "How I Finally... Lost 33 lbs and 7 inches"

It is a pleasure to share the article in Good Housekeeping (GH) Philippines October 2014 issue where I have been featured regarding my success story in weight loss. I agreed to be interviewed by GH in hopes of inspiring people who have problems with weight management, especially women who are gaining weight because of menopause.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Thanks everyone for youe words of support and encourgement!

@Charmaine, a million thanks for helping me throughout the journey! You have been such a wonderful coach!

@p7201001_Susan: You can reach your target weight in three months as long as you follow the meal plans provided in your program. It took me 6 months to lose 33 pounds and 7 inches. I continue to follow the CGN program. I am in the stabilzation phase. I have embraced the philosophy behind CGN and I intend to make it my lifestyle. I do not want to slide back to being overweight.

@IVEELIZETTE, WELCOME to the wonderful CGN journey to weight loss and great health! I am so glad I get to inspire people like you. You actually have only a few pounds to lose since you are already sexy to begin with! :)

Congratulations for your fabulous success :-q Tita Lady. You inspired me with your enthusiasm and motivation. Im starting my CGN diet this monday im so excited :D

WOW congratulations! I have to get a copy. :-q

This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I am definitely getting a copy of this issue of Good Housekeeping magazine :-q

Congratulations for not only being successful in your personal weight loss journey, but also being an inspiration to working women and women in their menopause stage. I hope that you continue to be an ambassador of health and many will follow what you have accomplished. You make the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet team proud!

Great job! That's really inspiring. I had my menopause too last year and my body is getting bigger. I just started last Monday and I hope I can finish the first 3 months. How long did it take you to loose 33 lbs and 7 inches? What do you eat now.

Thank you Rlin 19ph!The sacrifices are all worth it! You will eventually find so much pleasure in the diet that you will embrace the principle behind the CGN program for life! Keep being motivated and before you know it, you will surely enjoy the rewards as I have been experiencing after I have reached my target weight!

Congratulation po. I hope i can live up to the same motivation and determination as yours as I journey to this new lifestyle. I know the sacrifices (esp. At the earliest stage) you've been through and we're proud, your CGN family, on what you have achieved. Continue inspiring others. God bless po. :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)