Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Chitchat

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Chitchat

Rise the Rice!

All major meals are without rice. All are dishes but rice! Can I go with 1/2 cup rice every major meal? You must have forgotten the rice because the meals are pattern to Western Populace. I tried without rice but I get lethargic after 2 hours. My work commands lots of thinking being a project manager and being in the office I can't prepare in between snacks if just in case you advise to do so to mitigate my lethurgy.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

HI Charmy (can I call you that?),
Eat every 4 hours yes. But that's the problem. I am weak after 2 hours. We got only 1 snack, and that's 4pm. . .Dinner at 8. But I'm alive until 12! By that time my stomach is rallying for food and my brain connives with it! I can't sleep. What do you recommend to eat to make me drowsy and sleep by 10?

OK I'll try the water and get a pail on my desk. Let's see how it curbs my weakness.

Did you say "convenience stores...?" You mean I can get rid of the snacks in your weekly menu list? And get roasted nuts instead? Any nut will do? I like that. But Dark Chocolate. . . uhuh. Hard to find. And I don't like the taste. You mean Dark Chocolate without sugar, right?

Last thing, Planning cannot be successful if you don't have the right tool, right resources, right time. Now in the office and with your Weekly Menu List, I dont have the tool (utensils & cookery) and time to prepare. Let me see when I prepare the food overnight and eat it the next day for lunch. I'll keep you posted

Hi Edgardo. Rice is not yet part of the meal plans in the first two weeks or the Phase 1 Rapid Detoxification. Rice will be part of the meal come Phase 2 or Week 3 of the program onward. To avoid feeling weak, drink plenty of water, more than what you are used to drinking, and increase your vegetable intake. Drink your Chauchard tea. Make sure to eat every 4 hours. You don't have to prepare snacks as you can buy them at any convenience stores near you. Have 72% dark chocolates, roasted nuts, and fresh fruit in handy to avoid skipping your 4 pm snack.

Eating on time and eating your meals completely are the main keys to success.

You are a project manager so I'm sure you are also very capable of planning your meals well :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)