Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Success Stories

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Success Stories

Lost 10 lbs! :)

I just have to brag about my weight loss, though I still need to work harder :)) CGN is the only diet that has worked for me. The CGN team educates me on the food that I eat and it's effect on my body, long term. I;m just happy with my weight loss and is already thinking of extending my subscription. :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Congratulations Shiela and Lizette! You ladies rock! :-q :-q :-q

I'm glad both of you are extending your subscription. Yey! Keep it up and keep reaching for your goals. We're always here for you. ;)

@ sp16 and meApharmacist : Congrats, ladies! :-q Yup, kahit 30 mins of exercise a day lang is OK to start with, kahit walk around the subdivision lang. Choose something that fits your budget, schedule, preference, and routine so you're more likely to stick with it. :D

uugghh ang hirap di mag cheat... pero so far, achievement na to for me kasi di tlga ako healthy kumain sa house and madami na kong diet na sinubukan. At least now, lagi na ko may veggies and I carefully choose the food that I eat. :)

Re brown rice, lately ko lang din siya tinanggal sa diet ko, pero if ngccrave ako ng rice, brown rice ung niluluto ko.

Exercise na lang kulang :-S

@sp16, yes you can do it! i just followed the meal plan. though not the exact the menu tlg but the concept is still there. and totally wala carbo and sugar like sodas or processed foods. and di pa rin kasi ako nag brown rice kahit nasa phase 2 na ako. if time permits, i try cardio exercise kahit 30mins lang... and di talaga ako nag cheat. hehehe... tiis lang...

i know you can do it! :D

@meApharmacist galing mo, 34 lbs! wow! :)) What's your secret? Need to lose 15 more (I can do this!) :)

Congrats!

who needs Cohen, meron namang CGN? no offense, but spending too much money on a diet program is not a practical approach for me. Im glad, i did try the CGN and i can say its all worth it. maybe if i have spare money, i will try the Cohen pero CGN is enough for me and just like sp16, i also think that i will extend my CGN subscription...

in 2 months, i already 34 pounds... :D

Congrats to us!!!

Whats our rewards by the way??? hehehehee.... :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)